What's your lifestyle?
This is where I was last week. This photo was taken in Lagos, which is a part of the Algarve region in Portugal.
I got there after spending the previous 10 days carrying my almost 22-month-old daughter on my back through the Rota Vicentina trail along with my wife. We walked 64 KM of the trail and hitchhiked through some parts that were more difficult and too long to do with a baby on the back.
This is the lifestyle I like and build for myself. However, that might not be what you are striving for.
But I encourage you to build the life you dream of and not wait for the right timing. There will probably never be a right timing. So, start now!
Here are some of the things I've done and you can do that too with the right planning and tools.
- Manage my own IRA fund successfully (2016 my portfolio went up 38% which is quite nice. It wasn’t exceptionally hard. You just need to know how. And I’m saving lots of money on management fees that are adding up to a nice sum when I retire)
- Invested in two real estate projects in London and the US. One of them gives a passive income every year. Both are about to be sold BTW.
- I invest in the stock market for over 10 years now
- I budget my spending - I optimize my life to fit my financial goals (found a way to build a house relatively cheap and save a lot!)
- I maximize my assets earnings as much as I can (rent our place on Airbnb when we are out of the house anyway).
- Constantly research new financial apps and products to reach my financial goal faster.
- Moved for 2.5 months to Thailand for a workation with my family - reducing our expenses to less than $1000/month
- Moved for 2 months to Portugal for a workstation (happening now) with my family
- Built a company in China which is profitable from the 1st quarter it exists.
- Own crypto currency which went up by more than 400% in 5 months.
I just released the tool helping entrepreneurs plan the lifestyle they want. This is also a tool I'm using and keeps me on track with my finances. This is how I calculate my net worth every month.
If you are interested to get the 1st glance of that tool.
What do you need to do to get it?
1. Follow me on AMAfeed on my profile -> click the 'follow' button on the right-hand side of my personal profile.
2. Send me a message with the word 'yes' I'll PM you back the link to the tool
3. Register to my list over at Free Financial Self and get additional 6-day email mini-course - "Master Your Finances"